Position vacant - grade ii or iii headache consultant, p/t
Applicants can e-mail an application letter and CV to Roger O'Toole - Clinic Director.
Permanent Part-Time Physiotherapist
Are you an experienced therapist looking to find a niche area of expertise?
Would you like the buzz of quickly changing the pain experience of people who may have been suffering for over 30 years?
Would you like the challenge of working with clients who have no expectation you can help them, and believe you won’t?
If you have answer yes to these questions then read on.
The Melbourne Headache Centre is a highly specialised treatment facility dedicated to the assessment and treatment of the upper cervical spine as it relates to all headache types.
The model of care focuses exclusively on the Watson Headache® Approach.
Since opening the Melbourne Headache Centre has established itself as a leader in the treatment of chronic and recurrent headache, drawing clients from Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales, New Zealand, Thailand and the USA.
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced physiotherapist to join this centre providing hope and relief to thousands of chronic headache sufferers.
•3-5 years manual therapy experience.
•Strong desire to niche and develop proficiency in treating headache sufferers.
•Ability to treat only within the framework of the Watson Headache® Approach.
•Self-directed and willing to learn and take instruction.
•Strong Manual Therapy background.
•Exposure to the Watson Headache® Approach with successful completion of the Level 1 foundation course.
•Successful completion of a Watson Headache® Level 2 Advanced course.
- Extremely rewarding role to provide relief to those who have lost hope.
- Narrow the scope of practice and develop expertise in a niche area
- Working alongside a Watson Headache® Certified Practitioner
- Excellent remuneration/better work-life balance
- Ongoing support with related professional development and mentoring
- Be involved in an exciting new growth area for the physiotherapy profession
- Supported in developing a career as a clinician, manager and practice owner should you desire.